I am currently taking a break between 7th August - 1st September. Any orders placed before the 7th August will be dispatched within the normal delivery times. Any orders placed between 7th August - 1st September will be dispatched the first week of September.
ARE YOUR CANDLES NATURAL?
- Yes, all HOOF & PAW candles are 100% natural.
- Only 100% soy wax and essential oils are used in each candle, there are no fragrance oils and no additives.
- 8-10% of essential oils are used within each candle to achieve the perfect wellbeing aroma.
- Only cotton wicks are used.
- All our crystals are ethically sourced.
- All ingredients are vegan friendly.
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY CANDLE?
- On the first light of your candle make sure you burn it long enough for the melted wax to reach the edge of the container. This will ensure that on your next burn, the wax melts evenly. If not, it may create a tunnel effect.
- Burn your candle for at least two hours to gain the maximum effect. Do not burn for longer than 4 hours.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting. If the wick is too long it may effect the burn quality. The flame could also become too high and dangerous.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach from pets and children.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not blow out a candle, it is safer to use a candle snuffer.
- Do not re-light your candle once there is less than 2cm of wax left in your candles. The glass can over heat, which can become dangerous.
CAN I TAKE MY CRYSTAL OUT BEFORE I LIGHT MY CANDLE?
- Yes! Of course you can. Some people like to meditate whilst holding their crystal and have their candle lit at the same time.
- Make sure your candle is NOT lit when you take out your crystal. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the crystal and give it a wash with some soapy warm water.
ARE YOUR CANDLES MADE IN THE UK?
- Yes, HOOF & PAW candles are hand poured in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK
- Each essential oils blend is unique and has been created and tested by founder, Madeleine.
- Each crystal is hand picked and embedded into the wax of each candle.
WHAT DO I DO ONCE MY CANDLE HAS FINISHED?
- Any wax left over in your candle can be scooped out and placed in a wax burner
- Soy wax is very soft and can easily be scooped out, the container can be cleaned with soapy warm water and re-used however you wish.
- Please keep your crystal as its' energy will continue. Your crystal can also be cleaned with soapy warm water. At this stage you may want to re-charge your crystal before you use it again.
HOW DO I CLEANSE AND RE-CHARGE MY CRYSTAL?
- Every crystal is different and with different properties to its' make up. To keep your crystal clean, re-charged and clear of any unwanted energies there are various ways you can do this.
- Please note: some crystals cannot be left in the sunlight or water.
- Some of my favourite ways to cleanse crystals are: Moonlight, sunlight, running water (with intention) and light visualisation.
- More details how to use in our Blog section.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY TIMES?
COVID UPDATE- Please be aware that Royal Mail are experiencing some delays due to covid. All in all it's been pretty good but some areas have been effected more than others.
- UK orders: Please allow for up to a maximum of 4-5 working days to receive your order. I try and get all orders out as quickly as possible so you could well receive your order sooner, but it is just little ol' me this end.
- All candles are hand made and then posted 1st class via Royal Mail. Royal Mail state they will aim to deliver 1st class parcels by the next working day.
- International Orders: Please allow for up to 1-2 weeks. For more information please read the shipping policy in the footer below.