ARE YOUR CANDLES NATURAL?
- Yes, all HOOF & PAW candles are 100% natural.
- Only 100% soy wax and essential oils are used in each candle, there are no fragrance oils and no additives.
- 8-10% of essential oils are used within each candle to achieve the perfect wellbeing aroma.
- Only cotton wicks are used.
- All our crystals are ethically sourced.
- All ingredients are vegan friendly.
ARE YOUR CRYSTALS ETHICAL?
- I only source crystals from ethical suppliers and I make sure to do my research when purchasing. If I have any inkling they may not be running an ethically minded business I won't take the risk and will purchase from a company I trust. I have been mainly working with the same UK crystal supplier for four years now and have been extremely happy with their honesty and transparency regarding their supply chain.
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY CANDLE?
- On the first light of your candle make sure you burn your candle for between 2-4 hours. This will ensure that on your next burn, the wax melts evenly. If not, it may create a tunnel effect.
- Burn your candle for at least two hours to gain the maximum effect. Do not burn for longer than 4 hours.
- Feel free to take your crystal out if you think it's effecting the burn of the candle. It's energy and intention will still lift into the room once you've taken it out so not to worry about that.
- Some people like to hold their crystal whilst the candle is burning and that is completely fine to do too. Ease out the crystal with a teaspoon and wash with warm soapy water- recharge and you're ready to go.
- Trim the wick each time before lighting. If the wick is too long it may effect the burn quality. The flame could also become too high and dangerous.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach from pets and children.
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not blow out a candle, it is safer to use a candle snuffer.
- Do not re-light your candle once there is less than 2cm of wax left in your candles. The glass can over heat, which can become dangerous.
CAN I TAKE MY CRYSTAL OUT BEFORE I LIGHT MY CANDLE?
- Yes! Of course you can. Some people like to meditate whilst holding their crystal and have their candle lit at the same time.
- Make sure your candle is NOT lit when you take out your crystal. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the crystal and give it a wash with some soapy warm water.
ARE YOUR CANDLES MADE IN THE UK?
- Yes, HOOF & PAW candles are hand poured in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK
- Each essential oil blend is unique and has been created and tested by myself, Madeleine.
- Each crystal is hand picked and embedded into the wax of each candle.
WHAT DO I DO ONCE MY CANDLE HAS FINISHED?
- Any wax left over in your candle can be scooped out and placed in a wax burner
- Soy wax is very soft and can easily be scooped out, the container can be cleaned with soapy warm water and re-used however you wish.
- Please keep your crystal as its' energy will continue. Your crystal can also be cleaned with soapy warm water. At this stage you may want to re-charge your crystal before you use it again.
HOW DO I CLEANSE AND RE-CHARGE MY CRYSTAL?
- Every crystal is different and with different properties to its' make up. To keep your crystal clean, re-charged and clear of any unwanted energies there are various ways you can do this.
- Please note: some crystals cannot be left in the sunlight or water.
- Some of my favourite ways to cleanse crystals are: Moonlight, sunlight, running water (with intention) and light visualisation.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY TIMES?
Click here for further information regarding shipping times, prices and deliveries