Spring Equinox Ritual 2023
This year (2023) we find the Spring Equinox and the New Moon energy combine. This is a perfect time for welcoming in all those new beginnings. Thanking the past, thanking the lessons, letting it go and welcoming the new.
1. Light your candle (the Carnelian candle is perfect as it's about creation, re-birth and passion for life).
2. If you don't have a candle, you can use a Clear Quartz crystal or any crystal which works with the moon or sacral chakra. (This 2023 Spring Equinox also falls on the New Moon). For example, Carnelian, Orange Calcite, Amber, Moonstone, Selenite.
3. Write on a separate piece of paper any worries. anxieties you're feeling and what you'd rather leave behind and not bring into this new cycle.
4. Write down on another piece of paper a list of everything you've been grateful for in the last year. Big or small.
5. Burn/ shred or tear the first paper. Combine with a verbal release: 'I release everything holding me back. I am bringing in new, fresh and exciting energy which serves me to my highest good'.
6. With the second paper (your gratitude paper), place it under your candle or under your crystal.
7. Take a third piece of paper and write down everything you'd like to manifest this year. How would you like to feel? What will make you happy and glow and full of excitement? Write everything down. There is no limit.